We’re going to be a little bit ”Captain Obvious” with this one and share some obvious, yet still interesting facts about a little experiment we ran about a week ago.
We decided to take a small sample size of data from guests and patrons that were being checked in at particular venue/s (somewhere in the world) and analyse the data. Here’s what we found from a small sample size of 63,605 people who were checked in:
- 42% Females, 58% Males
- The average female had a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5
- The average male had a rating of 2 stars out of 5
- The average price paid by a male patron was $15-$20 for entry
- The average price paid by a female patron was $10. However, 30% of all females actually received free entry
- The busiest time for nightclub arrivals was between 8pm-11pm (we did say this bit would be obvious) since approximately 80% of guests which are checked-in arrived at this time
So, what does this all mean?
It means in a particular city in the world, there are not so attractive looking guys which are getting ripped off at nightclubs.
- Email Interview with Sam Raslan Winner of Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- Shiftgig: The LinkedIn For Hospitality
- The Group Dashboard: For Marketers Who Operate Multiple Venues’ Accounts
- Announcing Our New SMS Reporting & Opt-outs
- Promoter Packs Out Nightclub By Adding Extra Exclamation Marks In Facebook Post